- 25.00 - 2500.00 INR
- 50 yrs
- 2.5 to 20 kgf/cm2
- Sewerage and Drainage systems , Industrial effluent disposal systems , Cable Ducting , Portable water supply , Irrigation/ Agriculture , Sprinkler System , Gas Distribution
- IS 4984:1995, IS 14333:1996, IS 14151(Pt-2):2008, DIN 8074, DIN 8075, ISO 4427
- Butt Fusion
- 6/12/Coil Meter (m)
- 20 to 450 Millimeter (mm)
- Black with Blue strips
HDPE Water Pipes
For years of experience in this industry, we are renowned for manufacturing and exporting HDPE Water Pipes. These water pipes do not leak, eliminating the problems of infiltration and ex- filtration. Widely used in potable water applications, these pipes have heat fused joints. Made of HDPE, these pipes are flexible enough for use in dynamic soils including areas prone to earthquake. Our comprehensive range of HDPE Water Pipes do not corrode or support biological growth. With superb chemical resistance, these pipes are best suited for harsh chemical environments.
Resistant to acid
Light in weight
VARUN & WATERMAN HDPE Water Pipes are highly preferred over metallic pipes for water transportation due to their corrosion resistance feature resulting in longer life span.These pipes are manufactured in according to various Indian & International standards such as IS 4984:1995, IS 14333:1996, IS 14151(Pt-2):2008, DIN 8074, DIN 8075, ISO 4427. Leveraging on the vast experience of 27 years, we have emerged as a one stop solution for HDPE pipes, PVC Pipes & Irrigation systems. These are manufactured using advanced machinery & high quality Raw materials from certified Vendors to manufacture the pipes which comply with international quality standards. With installed production capacity of 6000 MTPA for HDPE Pipes we are committed to just in time supplying high quality products to our customers.
Sewerage and Drainage systems
Industrial effluent disposal systems
Portable water supply
High Tensile Strength & High Stress Crack Resistance prevents inching growth of cracks.
High resistance to UV & direct sunlight
Leak proof joints.
Light weight and flexible.
Easy to install and transport
Excellent flow characteristics due to smooth inner surface hence low frictional loss
Excellent corrosion, abrasion and chemical resistance. Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions
HDPE pipes have good ductility and toughness
Available in straight length of 5m, 6m, 12m and coil
Available as per customer requirements
- Mundra (Gujarat), India
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 800000 Per Year
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, IS 4984:1995, IS 14333:1996, IS 14151(Pt-2):2008, DIN 8074, DIN 8075, ISO 4427
6, Rajputpara, Lohana Boarding, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India