VARUN & WATERMAN HDPE Pipes are highly prefered over metalic pipes for water transportations due to thier corrosion ressistance feature resulting in longer life span.These pipes are manufactured in according to various Indian & Internatinal standards such as IS 4984:1995, IS 14333:1996, IS 14151(Pt-2):2008, DIN 8074, DIN 8075, ISO 4427. Leveraging on the vast experience of 27 years, we have emerged as a one stop solution for HDPE pipes, PVC Pipes & Irrigation systems. These are manufactured using advanced machinery & high quality Raw materials from certified Vendors to manufacture the pipes which comply with international quality standards. With installed production capacity of 6000 MTPA for HDPE Pipes we are committed to just in time supplying high quality products to our customers.
- Sewerage and Drainage systems
- Industrial effluent disposal systems
- Cable Ducting
- Portable water supply
- Irrigation/ Agriculture
- Sprinkler System
- Gas Distribution
- High Tensile Strength & High Stress Crack Resistance prevents inching growth of cracks.
- High resistance to UV & direct sunlight
- Leak proof joints.
- Light weight and flexible.
- Easy to install and transport
- Excellent flow characteristics due to smooth inner surface hence low frictional loss
- Weather Resistant
- Excellent corrosion, abrasion and chemical resistance. Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions
- HDPE pipes have good ductility and toughness
- Available in straight length of 5m, 6m, 12m and coil
- Available as per customers requirements
6, Rajputpara, Lohana Boarding, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001, India